The Pointed Cone is a sintered diamond bur with metallic coating. It features an ultra-fine pointed tip that can be used in tight spaces and delicate areas, as well as on flat surfaces. The cone shape allows for easy access to hard-to-reach areas, while the diamond grit provides fast material removal.
The Pointed Cone comes in two sizes: 1/16″ and 3/32″. The larger size is recommended for use on softer materials such as aluminum or brass; the smaller size should be used on harder materials like steel or stainless steel.
- Sintered diamond burs are used in industrial applications, such as machining and carving.
- Sintered diamond burs are commonly used for cutting, drilling and polishing.
The lifespan of a diamond bur is determined by the material and grade of the diamond used in its construction. The higher the quality, the longer it will last. The type of metal also plays a role in determining how long your bur will last:
The best burs are made from sintered metal, which means they have been compressed into a single piece rather than being welded together like other types of burs (such as those made from cast iron). This makes them more durable and less likely to chip or crack when used on hard materials like steel or titanium alloy.
European Market Status
The European market is a key market for us. As a leading manufacturer of sintered diamond burs, we have been supplying our customers with high-quality products for many years. Our position in the European market has been strengthened by customer feedback and recommendations from users all over Europe. The quality of our products is reflected in their long service life, which makes them particularly attractive to surgeons and dentists alike.
Global Market Status
We are the market leader in sintered diamond burs, with a significant share of the global market. Our customers include leading dental laboratories and dental professionals worldwide.
Our success is based on our commitment to innovation, quality and service. We are constantly striving to improve our products and services by listening carefully to our customers’ feedback and suggestions.
- Sintered diamond burs are the most cost-effective way to get the job done.
- Our product is superior in quality, durability and performance compared to other products on the market.
- We offer a wide range of sizes and shapes for all types of applications, including: surgical instruments; dental implants; medical devices; jewelry manufacturing and more!
The pointed cone is a sintered diamond bur, which means that it’s made from a mixture of metal and diamond particles. It has a pointed tip for precision work and can be used on all types of materials including wood, plastic and metal.
The pointed cone has many benefits over traditional grinding wheels:
- It’s easier to use because you don’t have to change the angle of your tool when using it like you would with an ordinary grinding wheel.
- It lasts longer than conventional abrasives because there are no sharp edges or corners; this makes them less likely to break off while working on your project!